1. Hello people!! It’s #adamandeve time, insightful twitter series that makes marriage and relationship better.
2. Today we continue on making your spouse happy. Join the conversation by RT, commenting and asking questions.
3. Everyone enters a relationship with certain expectations and benefits in mind and when such are not met, the heart turns away
4. Unmet expectations in relationship/marriage cause one to look elsewhere.
5. Meeting the needs of your partner, makes them come back for more and you become a place of indulgence.
6. When you meet the needs of your partner, you keep them glued to you and the relationship/marriage.
7. Making your spouse happy helps to undervalue the sacrifice each other makes
8. A happy spouse will go through thick and thin to make the relationship work.
9. An unhappy partner will increasingly find it burdensome to sacrifice for the relationship and partner
10. One of the things that make an unhappy spouse is UNREALISTIC/UNDISCUSSED EXPECTATIONS.
11. For expectations to be met, they must be communicated and discussed in a caring environment.
12. When expectations are unrealistic, it will be difficult for anybody, not just your spouse to meet them
13. Another reason for unhappy spouse is IGNORANCE. Ignorance of how different your partner is and what makes them happy or sad.
14. For instance Continue reading
After wasting the people’s mandate for 6yrs, some random persons are now calling my line to support GEJ’s re-election bid. I told them the sincere truth.
If you have been there for 6yrs, why do you need to call me now for support? You could have given me reasons to do so rather than call to solicit.
Why would General Muhammadu Buhari even be an option in the first place? You gave people reasons to consider him. It’s your fault. You never take responsibility, he does.
You need to focus on issues Mr. President. Forget the train, fertilizers, doctored national statistics & smear campaign against GMB. It hasn’t worked so far and may never work. Focus on your achievements, enlighten the people, accept your failures and promise what is realistic
Nigerians know it’s not easy, they aren’t expecting magic from you, but you need to stand as a leader who really knows where we are going. So far, it appears you really don’t know. It appears Doyin Okupe knows better and Femi Fani Kayode has a carte blanche. you need to step out and LEAD.
It may be a little late now though, but if Boko Haram is expected to be Continue reading
Pastor Bolaji Idowu
1.Good evening, it’s another Thursday and it’s always a pleasure to share on twitter on #adamandeve
2. If you know anyone that needs to be hearing this, do invite them to follow the conversation it will be helpful.
3. We have been talking about choosing a spouse which has been really insightful, if you missed it kindly read up on my timeline.
3. We have examined the place of Value, Vision and Content in making a choice of spouse and we will take it up from there.
4. In choosing a spouse, one of the foremost steps is to watch out for baggage from previous relationships
5. Most people go into a relationship with baggage from their past, which includes, but not limited to hurts, heartbreaks and pain.
6. Relationship baggage makes it difficult for one to receive love from their partner even though he wants to
7. Baggage from the past makes it difficult to reciprocate love.
8. Dating people with emotional baggage is a hard task, as they make it difficult to love them.
9. Before you go into a new relationship you must ask yourself “am I ready? Have I let go of any threat from my past?”
10. When you have undealt hurts, It plays out in the current relationship.
11. People that have such emotional hurt are incapable of loving to capacity
12. Five signs to identify people with emotional baggage: There is a thirst for revenge if possible.
13. They talk a lot about their past relationship and hurt.
14. They are always suspicious of everything and everyone even in a new relationship
15. They find it hard to love genuinely in new relationship.
16. Sometimes they hide and never want to reveal how they really feel.
17. Quality of a relationship is a function of the individuals in it. The more emotionally balanced they are, the satisfying
18. People with emotional baggage hurt their partner big time without cause.
19. There is something about hurting people that makes them hurt others especially those who love them.
20. Sometimes behind the pretty face and lovely body is a deeply hurting and broken heart.
21. Maybe you are falling in love with a hurt person what do you do? First thing is Continue reading
Pastor Bolaji Idowu
1. Good evening, thank you for taking out time to join the #adamandeve conversation, do remember to invite your friend to follow the discussion
2. For the past few weeks, we have been discussing with the singles on how to choose a spouse, we will continue that next week #adamandeve
3. Today our discussion is focused on MAKING YOUR SPOUSE HAPPY. This will be a good one
4. Making your spouse happy takes effort and Sacrifice.
5. It is erroneous to think if I married my soul mate, making them happy will be effortless.
6. In relationship, one must learn to do what must be done even when you don’t feel like doing it
7. If you wait till you “FEEL” like making your spouse happy before you do, you might never get to do it.
8. Prioritizing relationship/marriage is vital to making it succeed.
9. People in great relationships make each other happy than sad, and people in unhealthy relationships make each other sad than happy.
10. Partners in great relationships focus on making the other happy, while those in unhealthy don’t
12. One of the things that make people happy or loved is AFFIRMATION
11. To make your partner happy, you need to know what makes them happy or feel loved
13. In the world of so much criticism and pretense, affirmation has become one Continue reading
Pastor Bolaji Idowu
1. Good evening and welcome to today’s episode of #adamandeve. Do invite your friends to follow the conversation.
2. Anyone can get married. The goal however should not be to marry but to marry right
3. If marrying right is what you are concerned about then today’s series will be very helpful.
4. Marriage is the most exciting and challenging adventure we can take.
5. Successful relationships and marriage often stretch us.
6. Wrong choice of spouse could be traceable to imbalanced emotional state.
7. Before choosing a spouse, be very clear of your purpose and vision. Your purpose and vision will determine your path in life
8. Your path in life will also determine your choice of spouse.
9. The greatest tragedy of marriage is to be with someone that does not support your vision.
10. An ignored truth about marriage is that love ONLY is not enough
11. Test for future partners: Does our future align? You need to be able to answer that question.
12. Marriage shouldn’t be about giving up one’s entire dreams
13. If you are a musician and two men are asking to date you one is MIKE TYSON and the other is Michael JACKSON.
14. The chances are very high that you will choose MICHAEL JACKSON who is in line with you vision
15. When your vision is similar to that of your partner, you become closer with time. But when it is different, it creates distance
16. It really hurts when your partner does not support your vision and it is a sad position to be in.
17. A wrong choice of marriage partner can mean a long, painful, unfulfilled marriage. In other words, it can mean hell on earth
18. Just because you love someone does not mean you should marry that person, choose in line with your vision, dream and purpose
19. In choosing a spouse, another key factor is TAKING IT EASY.
20. Great decisions are often not made in a hurry, when you hurry into a relationship, you hurry out.
21. Hurried marital decision always comes with UNOBSERVED but detrimental behaviours that put a strain on the marriage
22. Why should you take your time before choosing a spouse? With time character is revealed, with time love is tested
23. With time, hidden motives come to light, with time what you need to know, you will Continue reading