1. Good evening, thank you for taking out time to join the #adamandeve conversation, do remember to invite your friend to follow the discussion
2. For the past few weeks, we have been discussing with the singles on how to choose a spouse, we will continue that next week #adamandeve
3. Today our discussion is focused on MAKING YOUR SPOUSE HAPPY. This will be a good one
4. Making your spouse happy takes effort and Sacrifice.
5. It is erroneous to think if I married my soul mate, making them happy will be effortless.
6. In relationship, one must learn to do what must be done even when you don’t feel like doing it
7. If you wait till you “FEEL” like making your spouse happy before you do, you might never get to do it.
8. Prioritizing relationship/marriage is vital to making it succeed.
9. People in great relationships make each other happy than sad, and people in unhealthy relationships make each other sad than happy.
10. Partners in great relationships focus on making the other happy, while those in unhealthy don’t
12. One of the things that make people happy or loved is AFFIRMATION
11. To make your partner happy, you need to know what makes them happy or feel loved
13. In the world of so much criticism and pretense, affirmation has become one key need of mankind
14. Affirmation is genuine words of encouragements, praise and admiration
15. Some people only see the wrong their partner does and never praise them when they do something right
16. Constant criticism/complaint makes love tiring and sickening. Everyone wants an encourager; an encouraging lover is the best.
17. Women are naturally drawn to men that know good use of words. Affirmation brings intimacy.
18. Affirmation lets you be yourself and not fear being judged, It brings out the best in your partner, It gives support
19. Hearing the words like “I love you” are important—hearing the reasons behind them sends the spirit soaring.
20. Genuine words of encouragement, praise, and admiration build the self-worth of your partner.
21. They create intimacy, heal wounds, and bring out the full potential in the other person.
22. Men are drawn to women that believe in them and affirm that belief a lot
23. Even sexually, men are drawn to women who affirm their sexual prowess over those who don’t.
24. Keeping love alive in marriage takes awareness and the desire to do something about it.
25. Marriages dry up when we don’t know how our spouses receive love.
26. Just as there are different temperament types among people, there are also different ways love is received.
27. To make your spouse happy, identify how they receive love and relate to them in that light.
28. That will be all for tonight, Thank you for joining in, do remember to RT, comment and ask questions good evening.
Extracted from Pastor Bolaji Idowu’s (@pastorbolaji) #adamandeve series on twitter and I think you should follow him.
Info: #adamandeve series is live, every Thursday @ 5:30pm Nigerian time, on his TL (@pastorbolaji). Check here every Friday/Saturday for fresh #adamandeve series.