According to Punch Newspapers, the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari has barred Africa Independent Television (AIT) from his activities until further notice (Click here to read the details).
Members of the AIT crew, who were at Defence House, venue of a meeting between the President-elect and a visiting Cuban delegation, led by its Ambassador to Nigeria, were asked to leave the vicinity until further notice.
In my opinion, it is absolutely unethical to bar AIT from covering Buhari’s programmes. The barring in itself is unethical and you don’t use unethical means to resolve ethical issues.
We know the role AIT played before the elections but c’mon Mr. President-elect needs to be circumspect. If there are no security concerns with other media houses what security threat does AIT in particular pose? Is Mr. President-elect being vindictive? Continue reading
Friends, today we are sharing vital principles on a successful dating on #adamandeve. Insightful tips that will be beneficial to all.
For those who are married, you will still need to keep dating each other though you are married. When dating is properly done amongst singles or married, it keeps the magical flame of love glowing. The root issue of conflicts in marriage and courtship is that both party got busy with life and had no time for each other.
Success in relationship or marriage is not based on fluke/ feeling but on time tested principles. A leading cause of problem amongst partners is ignorance; Ignorance of the others’ emotional needs. It’s always heartbreaking for me to see highly passionate relationships been broken apart because of AVOIDABLE ERRORS.
Sometimes the hurts caused by the partner is too deep and beyond repairs. Here are some vital principles in dating successfully;
A relationship where there are more difference than similarities hardly work. These differences could be spiritual, physical, or social. The cause of conflicts is majorly difference in perspective due to background or exposure. Where there are differences between partners, successful relationship is Continue reading
Good evening and welcome to today’s episode of #adamandeve. Last week we started the discussion on DEALING WITH BREAKUP AND DIVORCE and thanks to all that began talking about their hurts.
Sometimes all you have to do to get over the hurt is to reach out to someone and talk about it. In talking to someone about your hurt and pain, be sure they are people who have earned enough trust to be confided in. Talking to the wrong person can bring about your divorce and breakup can bring about more pain.
Talking to a person that has not proven trustworthy about your emotional struggle and pain is a total upcoming disaster. When breakup and divorce is not well managed, the result is emotional disaster.
It is unfortunate that many ladies have ended up in psychiatric hospitals because of unmanaged break up and divorce while many men have become drunks and emotional wrecks due to unmanaged breakup or divorce. Continue reading
Good evening and welcome to today’s episode of #AdamandEvePstBolaji.
Today’s discussion promises to be an insightful one, do remember to invite your friends to follow the conversation.
We will be discussing HOW TO DEAL WITH PAINFUL BREAKUP AND DIVORCE.
It’s never easy when a marriage or significant relationship ends. Whatever the reason for the split, it can turn your whole world upside down and trigger all sorts of painful feelings.
You can either learn from the experience and grow into a stronger, wiser person or stay hurting and not move on.
Why do breakups hurt so much, even when the relationship is no longer good?
A divorce/breakup is painful because it represents the loss, not just of the relationship, but also of shared dreams.
Romantic relationships begin on a high note of excitement and hope, you dream of all that you can be together.
When these relationships fail, we experience profound disappointment, stress, and grief. A breakup or divorce launches one into uncharted territory. Continue reading
Pastor Bolaji Idowu
1. Good evening. Thank you for joining today’s Episode of #AdamAndEvePstBolaji. Do remember to invite a friend to follow the conversation
2. Today our discussion is focused on DEALING WITH A DOMINANT PARTNER.
3. For a successful relationship, partners must be free to air their views without the fear of consequences.
4. A relationship or marriage where partners are afraid to be themselves is never fulfilling.
5. A healthy relationship or marriage favours both partners, it is never one sided.
6. A dominant relationship is one where most component of the relationship is caused by one and favours one partner.
7. You are in a dominant relationship if only one person’s counts in making decisions
8. You are in a dominant relationship if one person is CONTINUALLY happy at the expense of the other
9. A dominant partner will never consider a win-win agreement as a way to go.
10. If in your relationship, you always want to have things done your way be careful, you might be dominant.
11. Some people are even dominant and they don’t know, it is almost a second nature
12. Dominant partner makes the other unfulfilled; they never give thorough consideration to their partner
13. Dominant partners excuse their own failures but not their partner’s
14. Leadership in a relationship should not be confused with Continue reading